Monday 30 September 2013

Parallel & Contrapuntal sound - Exorcist theme tune


WWW- 
  • Excellent choice of music, very cinematic
  • Strong example of the genre
  • Brilliant images from horror, great pace of transitions
EBI-
  • Contrapuntal images, not quite as different as they could be. Red lipstick?
  • Perhaps think about use of colour. Was the red too consistent between the two

In my opinion, I believe I could have thought about the use of colour more and red tends to represent love as well as horror. However my intention for the contrapuntal images was to create more of a passionate feel with the colour red, rather than horror. My images for contrapuntal could have been more exaggerated to shock the audience with opposition pictures that do not suit the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment